Here are my 6 most recent blog posts.
Please click on any title to view the full content.
- Milky Way – Coast Guard BeachThis was captured using the Panasonic Lumix S1H and the Lumix S Pro 16-35 mm f/4 lens. Exposure Triad: f/5, 20 sec, ISO 6400. Final image made from 20 light frames with 2 dark frames using Starry Landscape Stacker 1.8.0. Algorithm: Min Horizon Noise.
- Comet Neowise at Paine’s CreekThis is a 2 exposure blend. Captured with the Panasonic Lumix S1R and the 70-200 mm f/2.8 S-Pro Lens and 1.4X tele-extender. The comet exposure was f/4, 5 sec, ISO 6400.
- Photographing Endangered Birds
- Bird Photography Episode 2
- Marsh Wrens & More
- Waterdrops and Dandelion Seeds