Here are my 6 most recent blog posts.
Please click on any title to view the full content.
- PLATYPOD’S ECOSYSTEM IS ABOUT TO EXPANDPLATYPOD’S ECOSYSTEM IS ABOUT TO EXPAND: Tune into The Grid on Wednesday, April 6 at 1:00 PM EST with Platypod’s founder Larry T, and photographers Lizzy Gadd and Kris Andres. FREE registration at https://bit.ly/35Do9sa FREE REGISTRATION
- LRTimelapse 6 is released: with many new features and improved performance!LRTimelapse production version 6 is now available. Click on the logo to upgrade or get a new license. With many new features for the ambitious time-lapse photographer and massive performance improvements, LRTimelapse 6 is the tool for anyone shooting and editing time-lapse. The new version is available for download now. […]
- Carolina Wren in the Snow
- Happy New Year – Bald Eagle Lift OffWishing all family and friends a Very Happy New Year and good health in 2022.
- Red-tailed HawkWent to Cape Cod to photograph the Snowy Owls. Saw two male Snowys but they were not worth photographing. The background was awful so I did not capture any real keepers. This Red-tailed Hawk was a consolation.
- Shore BirdsThough winter in New England is not the best time for shorebirds, last evening (December 26, 2021), a flock of Sanderlings were at the beach in Cape Cod. It is fun to watch them chasing waves as they break along the shore. A bit of trivia – a group of […]