Announcing two new photography classes. One for the real novice – suitable for non-working parents, or someone who just wants to learn how to take better pictures. Individuals with point-and-shoot cameras are welcome. Classes will be on Monday mornings for two hours and will run for 4 weeks. Click Here for Details Photography Basics Class
The second class is a photography one-on-one class that will be run on Monday evenings for 5 weeks. This is for photographers who have advanced beyond the point and shoot and want to become better at making good images. Click here for details – Photography 1-on-1
Photography One-on-One for Individuals or groups
Hourly, 1/2 and full days
Personalized instruction and hands-on field techniques
- Camera and associated equipment
- Natural and artificial lighting
- Photo editing software – Photoshop, Lightroom, CaptureOne, Helicon Focus, LRTimelapse, and many others.
- Slide show preparation using Photomagico, Keynote or Powerpoint.
All One-on-One instructional sessions are specifically tailored for you. Sessions and field locations are tailored to your goals and objectives.
- Hourly – $125
- Half-day (4 hours) – $400
- Full day – $650
- Up to 3 Participants per day – $900
- 4-5 Participants per day – $1600
For full-day and lessons of 8 hours or more, an evaluation will be provided one week after the lesson concludes.
Please contact me via email sv @ shivverma.com or call 617.759.0010 to schedule. Please do remove the spaces before and after the @ sign.