Announcing two new photography classes. One for the real novice – suitable for non-working parents, or someone who just wants to learn how to take better pictures. Individuals with point and shoot cameras are welcome. Classes will be on Monday mornings for two hours and will run for 4 weeks. Click Here for Details Photography Basics Class
The second class is a photography one on one class that will be run on Monday evenings for 5 weeks. This is for photographers who have advanced beyond the point and shoot and want to become better at making good images. Click here for details – Photography 1-on-1
Photography One-on-One for Individuals or groups
Hourly, 1/2 and full days
Personalized instruction and hand-on field techniques
- Camera and associated equipment
- Natural and artificial lighting
- Photo editing software – Photoshop, Lightroom, CaptureOne, Helicon Focus, LRTimelapse, and many others.
- Slide show preparation using Photomagico, Keynote or Powerpoint.
All One-on-One instructional sessions are specifically tailored for you. Sessions and field locations are tailored to your goals and objectives.
- Hourly – $60
- Half-day (4 hours) – $220
- Full day – $400
- Up to 3 Participants per day – $800
- 4-5 Participants per day – $1500
A post-lesson image critique and evaluation will be provided within one week after the lesson concludes.
Please contact me via email sv @ shivverma.com or call 617.759.0010 to schedule. Please do remove the spaces before and after the @ sign.